Today flights 6 & 7 are planned, which gives us the possibility of some more interesting matches, following yesterday’s big win for the South Africans, and a bad day for Luna Rossa who lost both their matches.
Here are my predictions again, winners in bold as always:
- China Team – DesafÃo EspaÃ±ol 2007
- Team Shosholoza – Emirates Team New Zealand
- Areva Challenge – Luna Rossa Challenge
- United Internet Team Germany – Mascalzone Latino – Capitalia Team
- +39 Challenge – Victory Challenge
- BMW ORACLE Racing – Areva Challenge
- Luna Rossa Challenge – +39 Challenge
- United Internet Team Germany – Emirates Team New Zealand
- Mascalzone Latino â€“ Capitalia Team – China Team
- DesafÃo EspaÃ±ol 2007 – Team Shosholoza
Team Shosholoza will be looking to build on their progress so far, on another challenging day for them with matches against the Kiwis and Spanish. Both should win, but we have seen enough from Shosholoza to know that they are capable of putting in the performances to beat the big teams, and won’t be taken lightly by either of their opponents today. Luna Rossa will be looking to recover from yesterday’s disappointment, whilst Emirates Team New Zealand will be hoping to see themselves back at the top of the table this evening.
All this providing we get some wind in Valencia!