After so many cancellations due to lack of wind, it was only a question of time before we saw too much. Yesterday saw racing abandonded with 30 knot gusts on both courses.Â Lets hope today provides s with slightly calmer conditions!
Flight three from yesterday will be raced along with flight 4. Predictions as follows:
- Emirates Team New ZealandÂ Â Â -Â Â Â Areva Challenge
- Mascalzone Latino – Capitalia TeamÂ Â Â -Â Â Â DesafÃo EspaÃ±ol 2007
- China TeamÂ Â Â -Â Â Â United Internet Team Germany
- Luna Rossa ChallengeÂ Â Â -Â Â Â Team Shosholoza
- BMW ORACLE RacingÂ Â Â -Â Â Â Victory Challenge
Luna Rossa Challenge will be looking to avoid a repeat of their loss to Team Shosholoza in round one, while BMW ORACLE must be hoping further gear failure does not cause them to drop more vital points at the top of the table. A good days racing in prospect in what are likely to be heavier conditions than we have seen up until now.