Today sees flights 4 and 5 rescheduled as yesterday only saw flight 3 completed due to lack of wind yet again.
If we get some racing today, there are a few interesting matches. In flight 4, the big match is between the Spanish and Italians, both who’ll be hoping to make the semis. In flight 5 we see the big teams clashing with Luna Rossa Challenge taking on BMW ORACLE Racing. DesafÃo EspaÃ±ol 2007 have a big day, and will be going all out to register an important victory against the Kiwis this afternoon.
So here is a repost of my picks (winners in bold):
- United Internet Team Germany – China Team
- Team Shosholoza – Luna Rossa Challenge
- Victory Challenge – BMW ORACLE Racing
- Areva Challenge – Emirates Team New Zealand
- DesafÃo EspaÃ±ol 2007 – Mascalzone Latino – Capitalia Team
- China Team – Team Shosholoza
- Emirates Team New Zealand – DesafÃo EspaÃ±ol 2007
- Victory Challenge – United Internet Team Germany
- Luna Rossa Challenge – BMW ORACLE Racing
- +39 Challenge – Mascalzone Latino – Capitalia Team
[…] My predictions are here Americas+Cup, sailingAmericas+Cup sailing […]