Into Round Robin 2 we go, with the pressure building on the teams in mid-table to out a string of results together to try and make a stake for the 4th semi-final spot. i still don’t see any real danger to the big three teams, though the Kiwis will be starting to worry that they are some way behind Oracle’s consistency.
So my picks are:
- BMW ORACLE Racing – United Internet Team Germany
- Victory Challenge – Team Shosholoza
- Luna Rossa Challenge – China Team
- Emirates Team New Zealand – Mascalzone Latino – Capitalia Team
- Areva Challenge – +39 Challenge
- Team Shosholoza – United Internet Team Germany
- BMW ORACLE Racing – China Team
- Luna Rossa Challenge – Victory Challenge
- +39 Challenge – DesafÃo EspaÃ±ol 2007
- Areva Challenge – Mascalzone Latino – Capitalia Team
Disclaimer: I know some matches in flight 1 were raced yesterday, but I have not seen the results prior to posting this!