- morning twitterverse, back at the coal face, after a busy weekend! And a welcome to my newest follower @dbraxto2 ! #
- old news, new for me! Amazon to begin an international rollout of Amazon MP3 in 2008. Via @martin_english on his blog http://snurl.com/1yxyi #
- just digg’ed Martins story, first time for me! http://tinyurl.com/38fmk7 #
- @elsua my previous company had the tagline "knowledge is everything" just about sums it up! 😉 #
- Hi to@agberg IBM’s Offering Manager for the IBM Lotus Real-Time Collaboration offerings. Will have to tweet more Samtime stuff now! #
- @stuartmcintyre seconded! and @agberg when can we see a Twitter plugin for Sametime!? 😉 #
- @stuartmcintyre Ok, so are you insinuating that with the widgets Notes we’ll be able to Twitter from the sidebar!? #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
thanks for that. What really annoys me about Amazon’s MP3 service is that I’ve tried all sorts of ways of trying to fool them that I AM US based (from paid proxy servcies through to using Tor). They’re just too smart for me !!!
There’s very little of the 40’s and earlier blues (Charlie Patton, Son House etc) on the P2P networks, and anyway, I’d like to financially reward the artists / labels / fanatics behind the labels if at all possible.
What I really don’t understand, and as far as I am aware, Amazon hasn’t addressed this, is why they insist in restricting their business by geography. Shouldn’t we be beyond that in this day and age? And its not as if Amazon couldn’t deal with scalability issues and the like, what with their size and experience!