Yes, yet again, other than my twitter updates, the blog has been devoid of “real” content for quite some time!
That is not to say that there hasn’t been much going on, rather the opposite, “real” life standing between blog and blogger!
So here’s what I’ve been up to of late:
- Brothers came over for a visit
- Sorting boat paperwork so that she can actually be sailed!
- Working on the boat so that she can actually be sailed!
- Sister in-law came for a visit
- Sailing (not our boat)
- Weekend in Salamanca
- A week at home alone without the girls 😉
- Sailing (finally!)
- A week in Extremadura
- A week in Menorca
- Sailing, including a Sunday racing
- Daughter starting “big” school
- In-laws visiting
- Trying to catch up with my photos on Flickr
- Building a wardrobe
- debating names for the daughter in waiting….
So while there has been progress in some areas, in others, the todo list keeps growing!
Strange: no wine tasting 😉
Funny you should mention that! If I remember correctly a couple of glasses slipped in there somehow! 😉